Stop pretending that you don’t want an instant dessert that will make everyone around the table fall off their seats with joy. Salted Caramel Granola Ice Milk is a heavenly dessert that will take you seconds to prepare, and all you have to do is purchase three ingredients. Sure you could churn your own ice milk, bake your own granola and dig up a salted caramel recipe, but let’s just call this a time saver and admit that Salted Caramel Granola Ice Milk provides the perfect end to a celebratory meal.
Salted Caramel Granola Ice Milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice milk
- 2 t salted caramel (Le Caramel Fleur de Sel)
- 2 T Love Crunch Granola
In a small bowl, combine all the above ingredients and try not to weep with anticipation. Add fruit to increase health value (optional). Serves 1. Multiply servings by the number of guests you wish to please.
Salted Caramel Granola Ice Milk Print Ready Recipe
- Sincere thanks to MaryAnn Harrison who had the foresight to give me Le Caramel Fleur de Sel as a birthday gift. Mmmmmmm.
- Sincere thanks to Nature’s Path for sending over a care package of products to sample. The Love Crunch Granola is a huge hit. The Coconut Chia Granola is ridiculously amazing and the Flax Plus Flakes are simply what you want for breakfast.
- Sincere thanks as well to my dentist for turning a blind eye as I indulge in forbidden sugary treats.
- And finally, down your sweet treat as you lend an ear to a blast from the past, The Archies singing “Sugar, Sugar.”
Diane G says
Tempting – and as you say – easy peasy! Thx! (Video a real throwback…)
Jittery Cook says
I saw Andy Kim perform last week at his annual Christmas fundraiser. It was fun to hear Sugar, Sugar performed live after all these years.