Bright, beautiful fruits and vegetables can illuminate even the dullest of days. Do you follow sage advice to eat a healthy plant-filled diet? Why not eat a luscious salad every day?
After five years of Jittery recipes, these 55 Jittery Salads make meal planning simple. Add them to your repertoire and watch your spirits rise.
55 Jittery Salads – A Plant Filled Diet
- Do you have a salad to end all salads that you’d like to share with all us jittery salad lovers?
- Ever wonder about the origins of salads?
- Take a peek at this stunning salad art.
- Jamie Oliver has some good looking salad recipes to share.
- And check out this simple recipe for tabbouleh. Parsley is a natural aromatase inhibitor, meaning it can help balance your estrogen, says my friend Harriet Sugar Miller.
- Find out how to choose the healthiest salad greens.
- And consider watercress, dill or kale. What do they all have in common? They’re loaded with two phytonutrients that play a key role in promoting good health.