Every time I’m late for an annual event, I tell myself that I’m 364 days early to begin celebrating for the following year. And then I realize — Why limit celebrations to just one day? Why not celebrate Cinco de Mayo every day?
Thanks to Que Pasa organic chips and salsa, you could be the lucky winner of a ($50 value) assortment of Que Pasa party food. To enter the drawing, comment below and share this post somewhere, somehow on social media using tags: @QuePasaFoods, #
Meanwhile, blend up this beautiful and tasty, emerald coloured Spinach Feta Dip to accompany all those Mexican chips.
Spinach Feta Dip
- 3/4 c 2% Greek yogurt
- 3/4 c crumbled feta
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c finely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 T chopped dill
In a food processor or a blender, mix yogurt, feta, goat cheese, garlic and pepper. Add spinach and dill and blend briefly. Serve with taco chips or as a sandwich spread.
- Do you know how to dress up for Cinco de Mayo?
- Do you know how to avoid being offensive around Cinco de Mayo?
- I found 20 reasons to visit Mexico City.
- And now I’m searching for the best travel guide to Mexico City.