I managed to take two little minutes to throw these Honeycrisp Salad ingredients together, grab a baguette and this real human felt well fed.
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, chopped
- 4-6 endives, leaves separated
- 1-2 c baby arugula (optional)
- 2 oz aged cheddar, chopped
- organic sunflower oil
- white balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Divide ingredients in shallow bowls, drizzle on oil and vinegar, then sprinkle on seasoning. Serve with bread. Serves 4-6.
- December 1st is Giving Tuesday, the national day to celebrate giving. Emy’s Promise assists young women aging out of foster care with college tuition. This year Emy’s Promise wants to offer these girls another ingredient for change.