Step 1. Me – Which salmon is the healthiest?
Fishmonger – The wild or the organic.
Me – Which one would you choose?
Fishmonger – Wild.
Step 2. Clean out refrigerator and toss out anything that’s growing other things.
Step 3. Discover two sauces that when slathered over salmon make each bite amazing.
Step 4. Roast salmon and accept accolades.
- 1 lb fillet of salmon
- 3 t Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 3 t Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oven to 400F.
Sprinkle on a little salt and pepper.
Roast for 10-12 minutes, cutting and separating fillet into 4 portions after 8 minutes. Serves 4.
- Do you know the definition of umami? The Japanese word means “pleasant, savory taste” or “yummy.” There’s an entire website devoted to umami.
- Here’s a good-looking Asian Salmon recipe with more ingredients, if you’re so inclined.
- Finding a 3-ingredient recipe too much work? Treat yourself at the best Korean restaurants in Montreal.