You may have missed the Jittery Cook Hotluck party, but you still have a chance to try some Frank’s hot sauce . Award winning writer Rachel Rappaport is the author of the impressive, hot off the press “Cooking with Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce.” Tangy, sweet, garlicky, Rachel’s fantastic Sweet Thai Wings will pep up your next party.
Sweet Thai Wings
- 24 chicken wings, separated into flats and drums
- 1 c each Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce
- 1/4 c rice wine vinegar
- 2 T minced fresh garlic
- 1 T each minced fresh ginger, spicy mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T olive oil
In a Ziplock bag, blend Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, mustard and pepper. Add chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil. Lightly oil the foil.
Drain the wings in a colander and toss them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Lay them out in a single layer on the tinfoil and bake for 40 minutes or until fully cooked and crispy. Simmer the remainder of the marinade to thicken while cooking the wings and use it as dipping sauce. Serves 4.
- Make your own Hotluck party with Rachel Rappaport’s “Cooking with Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce.” Comment below to request 10 more of Rappaport’s RedHot recipes to get the party started.
- Are you aware that there’s a chicken wing boom?
- You had your fun. Now it’s time for your 7 minute workout—App.
- Have you seen and heard OK Go’s “I Won’t Let You Down?” Mesmerizing choreography.