What is a mango if not perfection? A mango is tropical divine simplicity in a bite and a whiff. Mix that heavenly taste and aroma with contrasting jalapeño heat, cilantro zing and sweet potato cracker crunch, and you’ve got the ideal little morsel to whet the appetite.
Sweet Potato Crackers with Jalapeño Mango Salsa
- 2 mangos, pitted, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/3 onion, finely chopped
- 1 c finely chopped cilantro
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 t Sinai Gourmet Jalapeño Hot Sauce – or 2 teaspoons if you enjoy the extra heat
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Toss and adjust seasoning. Serve with Sweet Potato Crackers. Serves 6-8.
Jalapeño Mango Salsa on Sweet Potato Crackers Print Ready Recipe
- Care to pick up your own bottle of Sinai Gourmet Jalapeño Hot Sauce? Invite a friend to subscribe to Jittery Cook. Send [email protected] your email addresses to enter the draw.
- Winners of the Pulo Philippine Cuisine marinade and sauce: Liz Joffe, Harriet Sugar Miller and Toby Shainbaum. Congrats!
- Are you wondering why I’m promoting certain products on JC? I want you to know that I never receive payment for reviewing products. I’m simply eager to try new foods and share feedback.
Jovina Coughlin says
What a great snack. Looks delicious.
Jittery Cook says
Thanks Jovina! After years of enjoying mangos fresh it’s a pleasure to have them with all these complimentary flavours.