You’ve heard of the joy of baking? Now you’ll hear about Joy the Baker. Take a look at Joy, her smoothie recipe and the rest of her site; I dare you not to be entranced.
- 1 ripe banana (frozen bananas are best in smoothies)
- 1 big heaping cup clean spinach leaves
- 1 T honey
- 1 T amazing grass-green powder
- 1 c cold almond milk
Head on over to Joy’s post for the real skinny on her Super Spinach Smoothie. You can certainly improvise on the ingredients, but her stunning photos and well written prose will inspire you to imbibe.
- Refreshing Fruit + spinach smoothie with no yogurt and no added sugar (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a Kale Smoothie Addict (fiercedivaguidetolife.typepad.com)
- Smoothie Roundup (checkmypulseblog.com)
- Pineapple Spinach Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Green Smoothies (beingstellaluna.wordpress.com)
- My Green Smoothie Experiment (francineclouden.typepad.com)