Time keeps on slippin’, slippin’, slippin’ into the future. This recipe takes lots of time to cook. Don’t fret. You will be able to attend to many other tasks, important or trivial, while your oven works its magic.
Banana Chips Hugging Dark Chocolate Ingredients
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 c melted dark chocolate
Cut each peeled banana into 1/8-inch thin slices.
With the banana chips now wedged between two sheets of parchment, continue baking for about another hour.
Cool completely before spreading a dime-sized bit of melted chocolate on a chip and covering with a second chip.
Voilà–Banana Chips Hugging Dark Chocolate.
You may prefer to omit the chocolate and eat the banana chips au naturel.
Prize Alert — Prize Alert
These Organic Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs from Peru are irresistible (and kosher). Eventually these will be sold here, there and everywhere.
Add a comment below with a recipe idea or food item that you would like to see featured in Jittery Cook, and I’ll enter your name in a draw to win a 1 lb bag. Don’t be shy! The odds are so much better than winning the lottery.
- Do you wish your weeks away to get to the weekend? Does it worry you that the faster time goes, the less you’ll have left? Read It’s All About Time for some healing information.
- Check out Hick Chick just for fun and Living Tastefully for a beautiful banana breakfast treat.
- To satisfy your artsy needs, take a look at Robin Rosenberg’s Fine Art site. Robin passed on a strawberry life-extending tip that she learned from her mom. To extend freshness for up to 2 weeks, refrigerate your strawberries in a closed jar. I’m currently testing it out.
- Aren’t you glad this post was short and sweet? Happy holidays everyone!!!